This workshop is a 1-day workshop designed to certify Multistrand & Grouted PT Inspectors. This workshop will enhance the knowledge and capabilities of individuals involved in the inspection of multistrand and bonded post-tensioning (PT) systems for multistrand applications.
Workshop prerequisite to attend workshop
- Attendance at Level 1 & 2 Multistrand & Grouted PT Specialist Workshop
Requirements for "Multistrand & Grouted PT Inspector" certification
- Education – Minimum High School Diploma level or equivalent is required as inspectors need to perform some calculations during inspections and solve problems.
- Training as Inspector – Construction related inspector certification is required; such inspector certification is available through ACI, ICC, NICET, and similar, or an attendance certificate from inspector training class. Only formal training classes open to others are acceptable.
- Experience as Construction Inspector – Minimum 2 years of relevant concrete construction inspection experience is necessary. Documentation showing the attained experience is required.
- Level 1 & 2 Multistrand & Grouted PT Specialist exam minimum score: 80%. Level 2 Multistrand and Grouted PT Specialist certification is desirable but not required.
- Multistrand & Grouted PT Inspector workshop attendance (Typically the day after the Level 1 & 2 Multistrand & Grouted PT Specialist workshop)
- Multistrand & Grouted PT Inspector exam minimum score: 80%