The 2019 PTI Committee Days will be held at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza:
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
100 Sandoval Street
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Hotel reservation cut-off date is September 9, 2019.
Hotel contracts require PTI to be financially liable for unused sleeping rooms. Please help PTI avoid unnecessary penalties and stay with us at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza. You’ll be close to your meetings and also help PTI provide you with affordable room rates. All reservations for the PTI Committee Days should be made using one of the following methods:
- Online reservations (link above)
- Phone reservations: Call (505) 988-2811 and provide the group code PTI Committee Days 2019
- Rooms at the discounted rate are first-come, first-served and based on availability. The PTI room block sells out quickly; please make your reservation early to guarantee this rate
- $169 single/double. All rates subject to taxes.
- Reservations MUST be made no later than Monday, September 9, 2019 and guaranteed with a major credit card.
Hotel and Destination Information
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Business Center
- Complimentary printing service
- Fitness room
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Concierge Desk
- Digital Key Available
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
24 Hour Corner Pantry - The 24-hour Corner Pantry is located next to the Front Desk and offers snacks, drinks, sundries, and travel supplies. Beverages include sodas, juices, Gatorade, Starbucks bottled drinks, and energy drinks. We even have complimentary bags of ice. Our snack selection includes the most popular chips, sweets, candies, and even sandwiches made in our kitchen.
CP Express - Choose from a variety of freshly-prepared items, which we will thoughtfully present in upscale containers, and quickly deliver in an attractive box. When you’re done, simply throw everything away or save what you can’t finish- for later. Hours: Monday – Sunday 6:30am – 10:00pm
- Ortiz Café - Ortiz Cafe is a favorite gathering place throughout the day and into the evening. Start the day off with Starbucks coffee and a pastry baked in-house daily by our own Pastry Chef. Lunch offers hand carved sandwiches, soups such as Green Chile Corn Chowder and Salads. In the evening relax by our kiva fireplace and enjoy a selection from our extensive wine and a light dinner fare. Hours: Monday – Sunday 6:30am- 10:00pm
- Oritz Restaurant- Start the morning off the right way with the Hilton Breakfast buffet designed to offer healthy choices that fit your life style. You can also find lunch, dinner, dessert and a full bar at Oritz Restaurant. A simple to follow color chart guides you to the appropriate foods to select from if you are conscience of low calories, high fiber, low cholesterol or need that high energy meal. Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 10:30m & Saturday – Sunday 6:30am – 11:00pm
Points of Interest
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza hotel is just two blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, featuring fantastic shopping opportunities, fine dining and a range of museums at Museum Hill. Lensic Theater offers more than 200 events each year, and the hotel is also within walking distance to New Mexico State Capitol and the Palace of Governors.
- Historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Indian pueblos
- St. Francis Cathedral
- Lensic Theater
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
Albuquerque International Airport
Take Interstate I-25 North. Exit at St. Francis Drive. Continue to Cerillos Road. Turn right on Cerillos Road and veer left on to Sandoval Street. Continue for .5 mile 100 Sandoval which will be on the left hand side of the street.
Distance from Hotel: 63 mi.
Drive Time: 60 min.
Santa Fe County Municipal Airport
Take airport road to Cerrillos Road. Turn left onto Cerrillos Road and continue approximately 8 miles to the downtown area. Bare to the left as Cerrillos Road becomes Sandoval Street. The hotel is located on the left at 100 Sandoval Road.
Distance from Hotel: 12 mi.
Drive Time: 20 min.
- Average High: 65 degrees
- Average Low: 35 degrees
- Santa Fe is located in the Mountain Time Zone.
- For more information, visit www.santafe.org