The PTI Project Awards honors exceptional post-tensioning structures from around the world.
Join us for the 2025 PTI Project Awards on Monday, May 5, 2025.
The PTI Project Awards provides a platform to recognize post-tensioning projects at the forefront of innovation and technology and showcase these projects to inspire development in post-tensioning design and construction around the world.
The award program will call upon the global network of PTI Members and Non-Members to submit award-winning projects in the following six categories:
• Parking Structures
• Repair, Rehabilitation, & Strengthening
• Industrial or Special Application
Learn more about the PTI Project Awards by clicking the links below, or by contacting Paulina Barbone at Paulina.Barbone@post-tensioning.org.
• Entries and Eligibility
• 2025 Submission Form
Important Dates and Deadlines
• Entries Due: Thursday, October 31, 2024
• 2025 PTI Project Awards: Monday, May 5, 2025
Terms & Conditions
- All 2025 Project Award Submission Forms must be fully completed and submitted by Thursday, October 31, 2024 at 11:59PM EST. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.
- Official Applicant or Official Applicant’s Company of incomplete entries and/or entries with disqualifying components will be given five (5) business days to correct and resubmit upon notification from PTI staff.
- Invoices will be emailed to the Official Applicant or Official Applicant’s Company within 5-7 business days from project submission dates. Payment must be made within 30 days of the date shown on the invoice. If payment is not received within 30 days, your project will not be judged. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.
- The Official Applicant or Official Applicant’s Company of winning project is responsible for notifying other contributors should the project win an award, the Post-Tensioning Institute will not contact them.
- Award winning projects will gain significant coverage coordinated by PTI press releases, social media, e-mail marketing, PTI JOURNAL case studies, multimedia content, etc.
- The Official Applicant or Official Applicant’s Company may put forth for award consideration any structure that uses post-tensioning as the primary structural system that was constructed or rehabilitated no more than 5 years (60 months) before the submission date.
- Projects submitted in the 2021 and 2023 PTI Project Awards cycles may be submitted again this year, as long as the project was not awarded an Award of Merrit, Award of Excellence, or the PTI Project of the year in any previous submission cycle.