All of PTI’s nationally recognized Training and Certification
programs can be presented at your location by proven industry experts.
PTI offers Knowledge Based Training; train and certify your employees and eliminate
travel-related expenses. We bring the experts to you. Click on the blue button below “Information Flyer/Application” for details and pricing. Scroll down for Special request workshop invoicing and cancellation policy.
Flyer / Application
For more information, please contact the PTI certification team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to PTI Certification workshop policies here.
Special request workshop invoicing and cancellation policy
- For all Special Request Workshops, PTI will issue only one
invoice to only one Client and that one Client is responsible for the
full payment in order to secure the dates and to issue certifications
for all workshop attendees who meet the certification requirements. In
case of the Client partnering with another one or more entities, it is
their internal business to arrange for their internal invoicing and
payments among the partners. If there are additional attendees an
additional invoice will be issued to the same one Client who will be
responsible for full payment before any certifications are issued.
- Most PTI Special Request Workshops are offered in English or
Spanish. The client needs to select the workshop language at the time
of requesting the workshop. All attendees of an English language
workshop must understand, speak and read at least basic English, but
they can request Spanish workbooks and exams, at the time of requesting
the workshop. If not requested in advance, they will not be available
from the instructor at the workshop. For Spanish language workshops,
please contact PTI; there might be a longer lead time necessary to set
up a Spanish language workshop.
- Booking of a Special Request Workshop within 35-30 days of the requested workshop dates will result in a $1,000 additional fee to cover higher transportations costs for the instructor and logistical issues. Booking of a Special Request Workshops 29 days or less before the requested workshop dates will result in an additional fee of $1,750.
- A Special Request Workshop is not scheduled until 50% (at minimum) of the total invoice is paid within 7 business days of the invoice date. Until that time, the schedule is subject to change based on the changing availability of PTI instructors.
- Final payment and confirmation of the number of attendees is required 21 business days prior to the workshop date. Additional attendees may be added up to 3 business days prior to the workshop date, additional fees will incur. Payment for additional attendees must be paid before exam results are released.
- Change of workshop dates may incur a change fee, to cover incurred expenses by instructors and/or PTI
- The payments made for Special Request Workshops cancelled up to
21 days before the workshop are refunded less the already incurred
expenses by instructors and/or PTI.
- For cancellations less than 21 days before the workshop result in no refund, the workshop must be rescheduled within the same calendar year and the incurred expenses by instructors and/or PTI are paid. Failure to reschedule and complete the workshop within the same year will result in no refund.
- The fee for special request workshops located outside of the continental US is dependent on the extra expense of shipping workshop materials, added time, and expense for traveling.