2020 PTI Convention
The annual PTI Convention is the only event that focuses on the use of post-tensioned concrete in structures and slabs. This premiere event brings together all the most influential professionals and companies in the industry for four days of productive committee meetings, interesting technical sessions, invaluable networking activities, and a diverse exhibit hall.
The 2019 Convention hit record attendance with over 300 suppliers, contractors, consultants, design professionals, government employees, educators, and students. PTI is looking to increase attendance even more in Miami in 2020 by adding additional Convention activities and increasing its reach into the local Miami market for a “Free Exhibit Hall Entry Day.”
There are many oppotunities to become a PTI Partner at the 2020 Miami Convention: from reserving a booth in the exhibit hall to sponsoring a Convention event, food/beverage, and/or the badge lanyard, there is an opportunity and a price point for everyone.
All of the 2020 PTI Convention Partner opportunities include various company recognition on the PTI website, social media, electronic communications, PTI JOURNAL, Convention app, Convention program book, and event signage.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Monday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
2020 PTI Convention Exhibit Hall Floorplan
Exhibit Hall Activities to help drive traffic to your booth will include:
- 3 all-attendee hot breakfasts: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- 3 all-attendee hot lunches: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- 6 all-attendee coffee breaks between meeting/sessions: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- 1 day of free "open exhibit hall hours" for local pros in relevant fields
- 1 all-attendee Welcome Reception with open bar and appetizers
- 1 all-attendee Awards Dinner Reception with open bar
- Various tables with charging stations for attendees to spend more time in hall
Click on image to view larger.
Are you ready to become a 2020 PTI Partner?
Click below to find the full 2020 Partner Program booklet, as well as the 2-page order form. Once your 2-page order form is completed, you can e-mail it to Sara Steptoe-Campbell, fax to 248-848-3181, or mail it with a check!