Thank you for your interest in job opportunities within PTI. The Institute is the place where you can make a difference. Our diverse and innovative team will play an integral role in expanding post-tensioning applications through marketing, education, research, teamwork, and code development. At PTI, we value being inclusive. We embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one our employees. With every new member of our team we become even stronger. So join our team and aspire for greatness.
Qualified candidates, please send your résumé and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
EEO is the Law
What We Offer:
PTI's group health plan offering includes:
• Choice between two different medical plans: PPO or HDHP with an H.S.A.
• Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Health and Dependent Care Flexibility Spending Accounts
• 403(b) Plan with generous match and discretionary
• Jury Duty
• Personalized training and development program
• Opportunities to attend industry/job-specific networking events
• Reimbursement for industry/job-specific membership
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Reimbursement for gym membership/exercise classes
• Smoking Cessation Program
• Online Financial Wellness Tool with access to one-on-one customized coaching
• Service Awards
• Corporate events throughout the year bringing all staff together
PTI is currently searching for a Staff Technical Engineer to help further our technical, educational and promotional efforts. Qualified candidates should hold a degree in Civil, Architectural or similar engineering discipline, with a strong preference for Master’s degree, Professional Engineering licensing and experience within the Post-Tensioning industry. The successful candidate will be working remotely from a home office and spending between 25-35% of their time traveling domestically in North America. Click here for the full job description.