1) PTI Special Request Design Seminar schedule is preliminary for the purpose of invoicing that is based on a preliminary number of attendees provided by the Client.
2) A Special Request Design Seminar is not scheduled until the invoice is paid in full. Until that time, the schedule is subject to change based on the changing availability of PTI instructors.
3) The Special Request Design Seminar invoice must be paid a minimum of 3 weeks before the first day of the seminar.
4) If the actual number is higher than the preliminary number of seminar attendees, PTI will invoice Client at the time of the seminar for the additional attendees; this invoice must be paid before any CEU certificates are issued. If the final number of attendees is lower, PTI will issue a refund at the time of the seminar for the difference in number of attendees.
5) The payments made for Special Request Design Seminars cancelled up to 21 days before the seminar are refunded less the already incurred expenses by instructors and / or PTI.
6) For cancellations less than 21 days before the seminar there is no refund, unless the seminar is rescheduled within the same calendar year and the incurred expenses by instructors and / or PTI are paid.