The 2019 PTI Convention will be held at the Hyatt Regency Seattle:
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell Street
Seattle, Washington, USA
Hotel reservation cut-off date is April 12, 2019.
Hotel contracts require PTI to be financially liable for unused sleeping rooms. Please help PTI avoid unnecessary penalties and stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Seattle. You’ll be close to your meetings and also help PTI provide you with affordable room rates. All reservations for the PTI Convention should be made using one of the following methods:
- Online reservations (link above)
- Phone reservations: Call 206 973 1234
- Rooms at the discounted rate are first-come, first-served and based on availability. The PTI room block sells out quickly; please make your reservation early to guarantee this rate
- $299 single/double. All rates subject to taxes.
- Reservations MUST be made no later than Friday, April 12, 2019 and guaranteed with a major credit card.
Hotel and Destination Information
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
Discover the Largest Hotel in the Pacific Northwest - Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, Hyatt Regency Seattle is just a five-minute walk from the Washington State Convention Center. Stay within a mile of Seattle’s must-see attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pike Place Market, and more.
- Hyatt Express check-in kiosk and web check-in
- In-room dining
- Full-service concierge
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Easy access to Link Light Rail and public transit system
- World class shopping and dining moments from the front door
- Walkable distance to Seattle’s top attractions
- Seattle’s top sport venues nearby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in guestrooms, lobby and restaurants
- 65” high definition flat panel television with remote control, cable movie, channels, in-room pay movies, closed captioning, and Web TV
- Deluxe bath amenities and hair dryer
- Workstation with ergonomic chair
- Complimentary access to the Hyatt StayFit® gym with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city, state of the art cardio and strength training equipment
- Multiple Golf courses within five miles
- Watersports, hiking, biking, skiing, and many more outdoor adventures nearby
- Daniel’s Broiler: High-end Steak House featuring USDA prime steaks, large bar area with piano bar, extensive wine list and whisky collection. Private Dining rooms also available. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours 7 a.m.–midnight, daily
- Lobby Level Trattoria: Indulge in authentic Italian fare at our lobby-level Italian-style trattoria, open daily for lunch and dinner. Hours 11 a.m.–10 p.m., daily
- Market Cafe: Expansive, grab & go market with café seating. Open 24 hours.
Points of Interest
- Seattle Waterfront / Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Great Wheel / Wings Over Washington
- Pike Place Public Market
- Pioneer Square Historic District
- Capital Hill Eclectic Dining Area
- Seattle Art Museum
- Monorail to Seattle Center
- Space Needle
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Key Arena
- Safeco Field / Century Link Field and Exhibition Hall
- Paramount / 5th Avenue Theaters
- Boeing Museum of Flight
Destination and Transportation Information
Seattle-Tacoma Int’l Airport– Code: SEA
www.portseattle.org -- (206) 787-5388
17801 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 98158
Distance from Hotel: 14.8mi.
Drive Time: 19 mins without traffic or up to 45 mins in heavy traffic
Metered and Flat Rate Taxis
Taxi cabs are stationed on the 3rd floor of the garage on the north and south curb. Wheelchair Accessible Vans and 11 seat passenger vans are also available for your convenience.
(206) 242-6200 (metered)
(206) 242-8800 (flat rate)
Public Transit: Link Light Rail
Directions to Link light rail
The SeaTac / Airport Station is connected to the fourth floor of the airport parking garage. Trains arrive and depart on the platform level of the station. The covered, level walkway to the airport terminal is one level down on the mezzanine. The well-lit walkway is separated from the main area of the garage and directional signs point the way to the main terminal skybridge. Wheelchair service is available.
Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail extends from the city of SeaTac to the University of Washington. With stops in South Seattle neighborhoods, the stadium district, the International District/Chinatown and downtown locations, it’s a great option for travelers coming to or from the airport.
The Link Light Rail service runs from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 6 a.m. to midnight on Sundays. Trains arrive and depart every 6 to 15 minutes, depending on the time of day. https://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Link-light-rail
Seattle, WA Basic Information
- Average High: 67 degrees
- Average Low: 48 degrees
- Seattle, WA is located in the Pacific Time Zone.
- For more information, visit www.visitseattle.org