FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – The Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI) is pleased to announce the launch of its new website at www.Post-Tensioning.org.
PTI contracted with The AOE Team (Advancing Organizational Excellence, https://www.aoeteam.com), located in Farmington Hills, Mich., for the project.
The new website offers new and enhanced features, including
- a more polished and sleek design,
- a user-friendly organizational structure,
- a “My PTI” module for customers and members to access their purchase and registration activity,
- a new Committee Work Area that allows committee members to stay apprised of committee work in progress, as well as a balloting function, and
- a responsive design that is compatible with smart phones and tablets.
Just as before, PTI’s website hosts a plethora of information on post-tensioning, including basic facts, case studies, frequently asked questions, articles, technical presentations, educational resources, and much more.
Visit www.Post-Tensioning.org to view the website.
The Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI) is recognized as the worldwide authority on post-tensioning. PTI is dedicated to expanding post-tensioning applications through marketing, education, research, teamwork, and code development while advancing the quality, safety, efficiency, profitability, and use of post-tensioning systems. For additional information, visit www.post-tensioning.org.
Go Back to Newsroom